It’s the latest example of violence in the African nation, following the kidnapping of hundreds of teenage girls from a school and a similar bombing in nearly the same spot in mid-April. Many are beginning to question whether the government can prevent the country from slipping into chaos. Nigerian leaders say they have the country under control. Extra security forces were on hand in the area due to previous bombings, yet the bomber was able to evade authorities.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time