Moms are just like the rest of us. And that means that sometimes they need to bust a move to a little T. I. and have a dance party of one in the living room.
However, being a mom, it may be worth sweeping the vicinity for breakable objects and wandering children, first. That’s the lesson to be learned from watching this video where a mom is trying to turn things up and ends up knocking them down instead.
The woman described the series of events that lead to her viral video in her YouTube comments: “I decided to enter an online dance off for moms, but was a little hesitant about posting a clip of me dancing on the Internet. I wanted to practice a little before and this is an outtake from my ‘warm-up.'” Now more than 1.4 million people have seen her not only dancing, but knocking her kid in the face with her booty. Viva la internet!
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve