High School Musical star Zac Efron has spoken out about an incident that took place last month when his car ran out of gas in Skid Row, Los Angeles and he ended up in a violent altercation with a homeless man.
Calling it “the most terrifying moment in my life,” Efron revealed that the incident ended with him being punched in the face. Efron also said that he’s followed up a stint in rehab by joining Alcoholics Anonymous.
“I’m much more comfortable in my own skin,” he added. “Things are so much easier now.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org