No one is better at tracking the twists and turns in the debate over privacy and surveillance than Julia Angwin. The ProPublica journalist wrote a book on the subject and rarely misses a beat on the topic. You can expect a lot of ProPublica links, but Angwin links out quite a bit as well. —Chris Wilson
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'