Twitter-savvy Pope Francis has a Valentine’s Day message for all of his young followers: It’s time to put a ring on it.
“Dear young people, don’t be afraid to marry,” the Pope wrote on Twitter on Friday. “A faithful and fruitful marriage will bring you happiness.”
According to the University of Virginia’s National Marriage Project, men and women are currently getting married three and four years later, respectively, than they were in 1990. They’re getting married seven years later than they were in 1960.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma