Twitter-savvy Pope Francis has a Valentine’s Day message for all of his young followers: It’s time to put a ring on it.
“Dear young people, don’t be afraid to marry,” the Pope wrote on Twitter on Friday. “A faithful and fruitful marriage will bring you happiness.”
According to the University of Virginia’s National Marriage Project, men and women are currently getting married three and four years later, respectively, than they were in 1990. They’re getting married seven years later than they were in 1960.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This