Pop sensation and wrecking ball rider Miley Cyrus has suffered another health scare, delaying the start of her European tour.
After pulling out of the final few dates of her U.S. tour because of a severe allergic reaction to medication, the singer has once again found herself unable to get on stage.
According to her representatives, Cyrus’s symptoms have returned “and doctors will not permit her to travel.”
Fear not, Cyrus fans — she will be back in action on May 6th after shuffling her schedule.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org