Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose, according to a coroner’s report due to be released on Thursday and obtained by the London Times.
The 25-year-old television presenter and former model was found dead in her home near London last month.
The daughter of Irish musician Bob Geldof, she shared the same tragic fate as her mother, British television personality Paula Yates, who died from a heroin overdose when Peaches Geldof was 11 years old.
Geldof left behind her husband Thomas Cohen and two sons.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears