Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose, according to a coroner’s report due to be released on Thursday and obtained by the London Times.
The 25-year-old television presenter and former model was found dead in her home near London last month.
The daughter of Irish musician Bob Geldof, she shared the same tragic fate as her mother, British television personality Paula Yates, who died from a heroin overdose when Peaches Geldof was 11 years old.
Geldof left behind her husband Thomas Cohen and two sons.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com