Jimmy Fallon’s debut as the new host of The Tonight Show brought in some familiar faces — including Robert DeNiro, Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga, Steven Colbert, Lindsay Lohan, and special guest Will Smith. No big deal.
But one of the most memorable moments was part of a nod to the ’90s in which Fallon and Smith donned silver chains, patterned tees, and overalls while performing the “Evolution of Hip-Hop Dancing,” which included 24 signature hip-hop moves densely packed into 3minutes. From the Robot to “the Leg Thing No One Can Do” (iconic!), things went a long smoothly — until Smith got a little too into “Spank That” and had to be reminded to follow the cues.
So what ultimately brought the dance routine to an end? Jimmy Fallon’s twerking, of course — which you’ll have to see for yourself.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization