Andrew Garfield’s The Amazing Spider-Man 2 co-star (and real-life squeeze) Emma Stone may have won the Internet after an epic lip-sync battle with Jimmy Fallon on Monday, but the actor isn’t going down without a fight in the showdown for viral late-night videos. The promos for Garfield’s upcoming episode of Saturday Night Live offer a taste of what to expect from the 30-year-old Brit’s hosting gig — and the skits you’ll be replaying Sunday morning.
Among the highlights: Garfield’s crazed American accent, his surprisingly compelling dog barking and SNL cast member Bobby Moynihan’s web-slinging sound effects. Though Coldplay is Saturday’s musical guest, “conscious uncoupling” jokes are nowhere to be found.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Nolan Feeney at email@example.com