Two children found something bigger than candy in their Easter baskets this year.
Jacob Ouellette, a pastor in Denver, Colo., and his wife Hannah told their children Ethan, 3, and Faithlyn, 6, that their mom is having a baby by giving each of them plastic Easter eggs with ultrasound photos inside and filming their reactions.
Wide-eyed and grinning from ear to ear, Faithlyn asks her mother “You’re having a baby in your tummy right now?” before running to give her a hug and exclaiming, “I can’t thank you enough!”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at email@example.com