Two children found something bigger than candy in their Easter baskets this year.
Jacob Ouellette, a pastor in Denver, Colo., and his wife Hannah told their children Ethan, 3, and Faithlyn, 6, that their mom is having a baby by giving each of them plastic Easter eggs with ultrasound photos inside and filming their reactions.
Wide-eyed and grinning from ear to ear, Faithlyn asks her mother “You’re having a baby in your tummy right now?” before running to give her a hug and exclaiming, “I can’t thank you enough!”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far