Shakira is out and Gwen Stefani is in as coach on NBC’s hit reality singing show The Voice.
Stefani will join veterans Adam Levine and Blake Shelton along with other newcomer Pharrell Williams, who is stepping in for Usher.
Former coach Christina Aguilera broke the news on Twitter, welcoming Stefani to her “crazy fam.”
Aguilera left the show to give birth to her first child with husband Matthew Rutler. The new coaches will break in their spinning chairs this fall on the show’s seventh season.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org