Watch the 30-second video above, or follow these steps:
Hiding a single post
1. Create a status update, and hit the pull-down menu to the left of the Post button.
2. Choose custom.
3. Under the “Don’t share this with” heading, type in the names of any people you don’t want to see the post.
Hide all future posts from a person or people
1. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, and choose Settings.
2. Choose Privacy from the left-hand menu.
3. Under the “Who can see my stuff?” heading, choose Edit.
4. Hit the pull-down menu to the left of the Post button.
5. Choose custom.
6. Under the “Don’t share this with” heading, type in the names of any people you don’t want to see any of your posts from now on.
More 30-Second Tech Tricks:
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Delete Your Facebook Account
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Extend Your iPhone Battery
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Unsend Email with Gmail
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Charge Your Phone Faster
- All 30-Second Tech Tricks
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World