Watch the 30-second video above, or follow these steps:
Hiding a single post
1. Create a status update, and hit the pull-down menu to the left of the Post button.
2. Choose custom.
3. Under the “Don’t share this with” heading, type in the names of any people you don’t want to see the post.
Hide all future posts from a person or people
1. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, and choose Settings.
2. Choose Privacy from the left-hand menu.
3. Under the “Who can see my stuff?” heading, choose Edit.
4. Hit the pull-down menu to the left of the Post button.
5. Choose custom.
6. Under the “Don’t share this with” heading, type in the names of any people you don’t want to see any of your posts from now on.
More 30-Second Tech Tricks:
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Delete Your Facebook Account
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Extend Your iPhone Battery
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Unsend Email with Gmail
- 30-Second Tech Trick: How to Charge Your Phone Faster
- All 30-Second Tech Tricks
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization