From one retiring late night host to another, David Letterman wished Craig Ferguson well on Wednesday night’s Late Show. Ferguson announced Monday that he’s leaving the Late Late Show.
Letterman sang Ferguson’s praises, saying “to be unique in the world of television, virtually impossible, so congratulations to Craig.” While Ferguson will be stepping down from his role as a late night host, he remains under contract with CBS through 2015 and has several projects in the pipeline with his production company.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com