A golf coach who allegedly molested children has been accused of trying to hire a hit men from jail to kill three of his alleged victims, police said on Tuesday.
Andrew Michael Nisbet of Livermore, Calif., facing 75 felony counts that include oral copulation with a child, wrote letters from prison in Dublin, Calif. instructing that three of his alleged victims be “taken care of” and placing a price on each person’s head, according to a court affidavit, the San Francisco Chronicle reports.
A district attorney’s inspector, pretending to be a paid assassin, visited Nisbet in prison and told him he was a “mechanic and could fix a car for him and made a pistol-shooting motion with his hand,” according to the affadavit. Nisbet said there were two cars that needed fixing—one in Santa Barbara, Calif. Authorities later found driving directions to the home of one of the alleged victims in his cell along with letters laying out the murder-for-hire.
Nisbet now faces additional felony counts for solicitation of murder, according to the Chronicle.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time