It was an event unlike any other.
The stars were there — Amy Adams, Alfonso Cuarón, Seth Meyers, among others — but there were also scientists and athletes, political leaders and activists, artists, designers and musicians, entrepreneurs and moguls, writers and inventors. Together, they are the TIME 100, an eclectic mix of the most influential people in the world, gathered together for a single evening in New York City.
Watch them mix, mingle and make new friends as they came together on the red carpet.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now