It was an event unlike any other.
The stars were there — Amy Adams, Alfonso Cuarón, Seth Meyers, among others — but there were also scientists and athletes, political leaders and activists, artists, designers and musicians, entrepreneurs and moguls, writers and inventors. Together, they are the TIME 100, an eclectic mix of the most influential people in the world, gathered together for a single evening in New York City.
Watch them mix, mingle and make new friends as they came together on the red carpet.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up