It was an event unlike any other.
The stars were there — Amy Adams, Alfonso Cuarón, Seth Meyers, among others — but there were also scientists and athletes, political leaders and activists, artists, designers and musicians, entrepreneurs and moguls, writers and inventors. Together, they are the TIME 100, an eclectic mix of the most influential people in the world, gathered together for a single evening in New York City.
Watch them mix, mingle and make new friends as they came together on the red carpet.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org