In a video uploaded by the Minnesota Gophers, a man and a woman appear expressionless on the “Kiss Cam” during the men’s hockey game vs. Michigan at the Mariucci Arena in Minneapolis on Valentine’s Day. But it looks like the man was anticipating the “Kiss-Cam” because he held up a sign that says “my sister” with an arrow pointing towards the woman.
YouTube commenters argued that he could have just given her a kiss on the cheek or a hug, according to The Telegraph, but then, of course, the video wouldn’t have gone viral.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up