In a video uploaded by the Minnesota Gophers, a man and a woman appear expressionless on the “Kiss Cam” during the men’s hockey game vs. Michigan at the Mariucci Arena in Minneapolis on Valentine’s Day. But it looks like the man was anticipating the “Kiss-Cam” because he held up a sign that says “my sister” with an arrow pointing towards the woman.
YouTube commenters argued that he could have just given her a kiss on the cheek or a hug, according to The Telegraph, but then, of course, the video wouldn’t have gone viral.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy