In a video uploaded by the Minnesota Gophers, a man and a woman appear expressionless on the “Kiss Cam” during the men’s hockey game vs. Michigan at the Mariucci Arena in Minneapolis on Valentine’s Day. But it looks like the man was anticipating the “Kiss-Cam” because he held up a sign that says “my sister” with an arrow pointing towards the woman.
YouTube commenters argued that he could have just given her a kiss on the cheek or a hug, according to The Telegraph, but then, of course, the video wouldn’t have gone viral.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction