LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling today received a lifetime ban from the NBA as well as a record $2.5 million dollar fine for racist statements that emerged last week.
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver announced the punishment Tuesday at a news conference in New York.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time