If you were planning to eat a Hot Pocket today, you might want to reconsider that decision. Several varieties have been recalled after it came to light that some of the products’ meat had not undergone proper inspection, CBS Baltimore reports.
More specifically (and more vomit-inducingly), some of the meat — if affiliated with the California-based Rancho Feeding Corporation — could have come from “diseased and unsound animals,” according to a news release from the USDA. The Giant supermarket chain has pulled the Philly Steak & Cheese and Croissant Crust Philly Steak & Cheese varieties, according to CBS Baltimore.
Oh man. Let’s hope Jim Gaffigan hears about this and works it into his next comedy special:
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time