The White House has released a star-studded public service announcement on YouTube to accompany its plan announced Tuesday to combat sexual assault in the United States.
The video’s message is simple, direct and though it doesn’t say so explicitly, targeted at one class of people in particular: men.
“If I saw it happening I’d never blame her. I’d help her,” says actor Daniel Craig.
“It’s up to all of us to put an end to sexual assault and that starts with you,” says President Barack Obama.
Other leading men who make an appearance in the PSA, which is titled “1 is 2 Many,” include West Wing actor Dulé Hill, Vice President Joe Biden, actor Benicio del Toro, late night host Seth Meyers and comedian and actor Steve Carell.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time