Sorry to disappoint fans of the British royals, but it looks like Royal Wedding: The Sequel won’t be airing any time soon. People reports that after two years of dating, Prince Harry and girlfriend Cressida Bonas have broken up.
While rumors of a collapsing relationship have been circulating since January, People reports that this is the real deal. Unless, of course, this is all the part of a complex viral marketing campaign for Fox’s new faux reality series Wanna Marry “Harry,” a Joe Millionaire-esque show in which confused American women compete for the heart of a ginger monarch impersonator.
Rumors for the breakup motivations are running wild. Some include reports from sources that Bonas just didn’t want to be a royal. Cressida, we will listen to this anthem in your honor:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow