Sorry to disappoint fans of the British royals, but it looks like Royal Wedding: The Sequel won’t be airing any time soon. People reports that after two years of dating, Prince Harry and girlfriend Cressida Bonas have broken up.
While rumors of a collapsing relationship have been circulating since January, People reports that this is the real deal. Unless, of course, this is all the part of a complex viral marketing campaign for Fox’s new faux reality series Wanna Marry “Harry,” a Joe Millionaire-esque show in which confused American women compete for the heart of a ginger monarch impersonator.
Rumors for the breakup motivations are running wild. Some include reports from sources that Bonas just didn’t want to be a royal. Cressida, we will listen to this anthem in your honor:
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time