Sorry to disappoint fans of the British royals, but it looks like Royal Wedding: The Sequel won’t be airing any time soon. People reports that after two years of dating, Prince Harry and girlfriend Cressida Bonas have broken up.
While rumors of a collapsing relationship have been circulating since January, People reports that this is the real deal. Unless, of course, this is all the part of a complex viral marketing campaign for Fox’s new faux reality series Wanna Marry “Harry,” a Joe Millionaire-esque show in which confused American women compete for the heart of a ginger monarch impersonator.
Rumors for the breakup motivations are running wild. Some include reports from sources that Bonas just didn’t want to be a royal. Cressida, we will listen to this anthem in your honor:
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World