Have you ever spent so much time browsing the endless categories of Netflix that you eventually got too tired to watch anything and just fell asleep? If so, next time try using Netflix Roulette, a very simple web app that will select a movie or TV show for you.
You can let the app choose from virtually all of Netflix’s offerings, or you can narrow it down by genre. You can also specify if you want just movies, just TV shows or both, and if you want results with higher ratings.
But beware: if you don’t like the suggestion, you can spin again (and again, and again), and then you could end up falling down the same old rabbit hole that got you to Netflix Roulette in the first place. So you should probably commit to whatever you get on the very first try.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This