Have you ever spent so much time browsing the endless categories of Netflix that you eventually got too tired to watch anything and just fell asleep? If so, next time try using Netflix Roulette, a very simple web app that will select a movie or TV show for you.
You can let the app choose from virtually all of Netflix’s offerings, or you can narrow it down by genre. You can also specify if you want just movies, just TV shows or both, and if you want results with higher ratings.
But beware: if you don’t like the suggestion, you can spin again (and again, and again), and then you could end up falling down the same old rabbit hole that got you to Netflix Roulette in the first place. So you should probably commit to whatever you get on the very first try.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow