Have you ever spent so much time browsing the endless categories of Netflix that you eventually got too tired to watch anything and just fell asleep? If so, next time try using Netflix Roulette, a very simple web app that will select a movie or TV show for you.
You can let the app choose from virtually all of Netflix’s offerings, or you can narrow it down by genre. You can also specify if you want just movies, just TV shows or both, and if you want results with higher ratings.
But beware: if you don’t like the suggestion, you can spin again (and again, and again), and then you could end up falling down the same old rabbit hole that got you to Netflix Roulette in the first place. So you should probably commit to whatever you get on the very first try.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time