Have you ever spent so much time browsing the endless categories of Netflix that you eventually got too tired to watch anything and just fell asleep? If so, next time try using Netflix Roulette, a very simple web app that will select a movie or TV show for you.
You can let the app choose from virtually all of Netflix’s offerings, or you can narrow it down by genre. You can also specify if you want just movies, just TV shows or both, and if you want results with higher ratings.
But beware: if you don’t like the suggestion, you can spin again (and again, and again), and then you could end up falling down the same old rabbit hole that got you to Netflix Roulette in the first place. So you should probably commit to whatever you get on the very first try.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases