Have you ever spent so much time browsing the endless categories of Netflix that you eventually got too tired to watch anything and just fell asleep? If so, next time try using Netflix Roulette, a very simple web app that will select a movie or TV show for you.
You can let the app choose from virtually all of Netflix’s offerings, or you can narrow it down by genre. You can also specify if you want just movies, just TV shows or both, and if you want results with higher ratings.
But beware: if you don’t like the suggestion, you can spin again (and again, and again), and then you could end up falling down the same old rabbit hole that got you to Netflix Roulette in the first place. So you should probably commit to whatever you get on the very first try.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now