The National Football League is investigating a Washington Redskins-themed AR-15 rifle that turned up at a gun show near Washington, D.C. over the weekend.
The rifle could be a trademark violation, as the league does not license its trademarks to gun manufacturers, CBS-DC reports.
A Virginia-based gun retailer’s product description of the rifle says:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time