Did you lose a contact lens? Break your glasses or forget them at home? Well, depending on how bad your vision is, you might be kind of screwed, but this handy trick will still help you quite a bit.
According to MinutePhysics, if you make a tiny little hole with your fingers, you can peer through it — and whatever you’re viewing will instantly become more clear. But why does this work? Allow science to explain.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out