A Pennsylvania woman charged for one murder told a local newspaper she has killed almost two dozen people across the country as part of her involvement in a Satanic cult.
Originally charged along with her newlywed husband for the murder of a man she connected with on Craigslist, Miranda Barbour said in a jailhouse interview that she has killed at least 22 other people from Alaska to North Carolina, and said that if released she would kill again, reports the Associated Press.
The 19-year-old claimed she joined a satanic cult in Alaska at the age of 13 before moving to North Carolina, and said she has killed people in Alaska, Texas, North Carolina and California.
Barbour and her husband Elytte Barbour, 22, admitted Miranda had stabbed the Craigslist victim in the front seat of her car while Elytte held a cord around his neck.
“I feel it is time to get all of this out. I don’t care if people believe me. I just want to get it out,” Barbour told the Daily Item.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart