A Pennsylvania woman charged for one murder told a local newspaper she has killed almost two dozen people across the country as part of her involvement in a Satanic cult.
Originally charged along with her newlywed husband for the murder of a man she connected with on Craigslist, Miranda Barbour said in a jailhouse interview that she has killed at least 22 other people from Alaska to North Carolina, and said that if released she would kill again, reports the Associated Press.
The 19-year-old claimed she joined a satanic cult in Alaska at the age of 13 before moving to North Carolina, and said she has killed people in Alaska, Texas, North Carolina and California.
Barbour and her husband Elytte Barbour, 22, admitted Miranda had stabbed the Craigslist victim in the front seat of her car while Elytte held a cord around his neck.
“I feel it is time to get all of this out. I don’t care if people believe me. I just want to get it out,” Barbour told the Daily Item.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future