As part of a marketing stunt, Purina ONE opened up a four-day cat café in New York City this week where patrons can pet cats from the North Shore Animal League shelter on Long Island and sip “cat’achinos”, a twist on cappuccinos. If you don’t live in New York, you can still watch the action via livestream until April 27.
MORE: Grumpy Cat Is Not Impressed with TIME’s Photo Shoot
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction