As part of a marketing stunt, Purina ONE opened up a four-day cat café in New York City this week where patrons can pet cats from the North Shore Animal League shelter on Long Island and sip “cat’achinos”, a twist on cappuccinos. If you don’t live in New York, you can still watch the action via livestream until April 27.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears