As a two month old puppy, Daisy had it pretty rough. Not only had the Burssels Griffon and terror mix been born without the use of her two front legs, but she had been abandoned and was scheduled to be euthanized.
Enter A Home 4 Ever, a California rescue center that both saved Daisy’s life and fundraised to get her a sparkly pink wheelchair of Lisa Frank proportions of awesomeness.
Suffice it to say that Daisy is doing pretty well:
There’s a history of pups using wheelchairs to gain a new lease on life:
And in our opinion, it gives them even more swagger:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org