As a two month old puppy, Daisy had it pretty rough. Not only had the Burssels Griffon and terror mix been born without the use of her two front legs, but she had been abandoned and was scheduled to be euthanized.
Enter A Home 4 Ever, a California rescue center that both saved Daisy’s life and fundraised to get her a sparkly pink wheelchair of Lisa Frank proportions of awesomeness.
Suffice it to say that Daisy is doing pretty well:
There’s a history of pups using wheelchairs to gain a new lease on life:
And in our opinion, it gives them even more swagger:
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World