As a two month old puppy, Daisy had it pretty rough. Not only had the Burssels Griffon and terror mix been born without the use of her two front legs, but she had been abandoned and was scheduled to be euthanized.
Enter A Home 4 Ever, a California rescue center that both saved Daisy’s life and fundraised to get her a sparkly pink wheelchair of Lisa Frank proportions of awesomeness.
Suffice it to say that Daisy is doing pretty well:
There’s a history of pups using wheelchairs to gain a new lease on life:
And in our opinion, it gives them even more swagger:
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart