According to the National Sleep Foundation, almost all millennials go to sleep with their smartphone right next to their beds. But your iPhone might not be the best of bedfellows — and not just because it always has to be the little spoon.
An infographic by BigBrandBeds.co.uk breaks down how our addiction to technology before bed is actually wreaking havoc on our sleep patterns.
Apparently mattress retailers have been on a roll with their info graphics…
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time