According to the National Sleep Foundation, almost all millennials go to sleep with their smartphone right next to their beds. But your iPhone might not be the best of bedfellows — and not just because it always has to be the little spoon.
An infographic by BigBrandBeds.co.uk breaks down how our addiction to technology before bed is actually wreaking havoc on our sleep patterns.
Apparently mattress retailers have been on a roll with their info graphics…
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up