According to the National Sleep Foundation, almost all millennials go to sleep with their smartphone right next to their beds. But your iPhone might not be the best of bedfellows — and not just because it always has to be the little spoon.
An infographic by BigBrandBeds.co.uk breaks down how our addiction to technology before bed is actually wreaking havoc on our sleep patterns.
Apparently mattress retailers have been on a roll with their info graphics…
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'