According to the National Sleep Foundation, almost all millennials go to sleep with their smartphone right next to their beds. But your iPhone might not be the best of bedfellows — and not just because it always has to be the little spoon.
An infographic by BigBrandBeds.co.uk breaks down how our addiction to technology before bed is actually wreaking havoc on our sleep patterns.
Apparently mattress retailers have been on a roll with their info graphics…
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction