Indonesian authorities have arrested a passenger who allegedly tried to enter the cockpit during a Virgin Australia flight from Brisbane to Bali on Friday.
There were earlier fears that the incident was a highjacking attempt, after a representative of the Indonesian Air Force described it as such to a local TV station. According to the Sydney Morning Herald, however, Virgin has denied any such attempt took place.
The passenger was subdued and handcuffed while still on the 737-800 aircraft, and is now in police custody in Bali.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization