The Withings Pulse O2 monitor does all the activity monitor basics and then some: It measures steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, sleep quality and pulse. But what makes this device special is its elevation monitor and blood oxygen sensor aimed at climbing enthusiasts and asthmatics.
Withings is clearly tapping into a limited market – so far, oxygen sensors are far from standard activity monitor features. If keeping an eye on your oxygen saturation level (SPO2) comes at a premium to you, then the price here sounds just about right.
The Withings Pulse O2 is currently available through Withings.com for $119.95. To learn more, you can watch the promotional video below.
This article was written by Fox Van Allen and originally appeared on Techlicious.
More from Techlicious:
- Find Great Last Minute Meal Ideas
- Apple Now Accepting iPads for Trade-in
- Google Maps Adds a ‘Time Machine’ Feature to Street View
- Bing Rewards You for Searching the Web
- The Best Travel Sites: What to Do & Where to Eat
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization