Three American medical staff workers have dead and two more people were injured after an Afghanistan security officer shot them at a Christian nonprofit hospital in the capital of Kabul. The gunman was also injured in the attack, though conflicting reports describe the events that led up to the injury. The attacker’s identity also has yet to be revealed.
This is yet another in a string of attacks against non-Afghanis in the increasingly unstable capital city.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022