Three American medical staff workers have dead and two more people were injured after an Afghanistan security officer shot them at a Christian nonprofit hospital in the capital of Kabul. The gunman was also injured in the attack, though conflicting reports describe the events that led up to the injury. The attacker’s identity also has yet to be revealed.
This is yet another in a string of attacks against non-Afghanis in the increasingly unstable capital city.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State