Beyoncé is pretty great at inspiring people to start hashtags —just think #serfbort and #iwokeuplikethis — but with the announcement today of her inclusion in this year’s TIME 100 and the exclusive premiere of the official video for “Pretty Hurts” on TIME.com, she’s decided to mint her very own. The superstar is asking fans to define the word pretty by posting photos that represent what the word means to them using the hashtag #WhatIsPretty.
Check out a few choice submissions below (if you like selfies and Beyoncé photos, you’re in luck).
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time