Back in November, Seth Rogen and James Franco decided to spoof the video for Kanye West’s “Bound 2,” which featured the rapper and his fiancée, Kim Kardashian, humping on a motorcycle. Apparently, Kanye loved it so much that he asked the duo to perform it as his upcoming wedding in France, Pitchfork reports.
The 36-year-old actor explained during a recent appearance on The View that Kanye called him and Rogen two weeks ago requesting a special wedding performance.
“It would have been awesome for about 20 seconds,” Franco said, “but then there would be Seth with his shirt off in front all the Kardashians.”
So yeah, let’s not get our hopes up. But it would be pretty great to see this happen at what’s sure to be an already ridiculous affair:
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time