Yesterday, actress Ellen Page made a pretty nonchalant confession on Twitter:
Then everyone got really excited about this, and began asking the X-Men: Days of Future Past actress to grant their pups new monikers. She swiftly began to reply, doling out some truly perfect new dog names:
Even Lena Dunham got in on the fun:
Page also proved that she doesn’t discriminate by naming a cat, too:
Good job, Ellen Page. This is by the far the best thing any celebrity has ever done on Twitter.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time