Plenty of people out there will try to give you advice on how to make a great LinkedIn profile, but you should just give up right now because your LinkedIn profile will never be as good as Shaquille O’Neal’s.
For some reason, the folks over at Slate found the NBA legend’s profile and confirmed that it’s really his and not a fake. And it’s just glorious. Where most people write their title and company (for example, “Reporter, TIME”) Shaq simply wrote the following:
Owner, A lot of companies
Can we all take a moment to appreciate how incredible that is? Farther down, in the “Experience” section, Shaq writes:
Alot of different companies. Inc
Below that, he elaborates:
So yeah, nobody else is ever going to top this.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow