Jon Stewart did what he does best Tuesday night, calling out the media for fawning over the contents of Chelsea Clinton’s uterus.
In a segment called “The Broads Must Be Crazy” — thank you, The Daily Show writing staff — Stewart riffed on the media’s breathless speculation about how a fetus might affect grandmother-to-be Hillary Clinton’s still-unannounced presidential campaign. The “grandchild factor” never came up during the race between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama, despite Romney’s “mess of grandchildren,” Stewart said.
Stewart then went after the media’s reaction to Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s “emotional” state and touched on Bridget Kelly, the Christie Christie aide fired amid the Bridgegate scandal.
Feel Stewart’s rage:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving