A few months ago, we reported that a video game that would let you pretend to be a cat is in the works. In that game, the player’s only objective is to knock things over. That’s it. You win by pretending to be a cat and then knocking a whole bunch of things over.
Now, don’t get me wrong, that game — which you can play in your browser — is a rollicking good time. It’s truly a delight. But now there’s a new game in the works that offers a much more comprehensive feline simulation experience. Because let’s face it: being a cat is about so much more than just knocking your humans’ stuff to the floor.
Simply titled Cat Simulator, this third-person game will allow the player to chase rats and mice, climb trees, eat, sleep, poop, and do all the other important things that cats do each and every day. It’s still in its early stages of development, and its creators have launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise additional funds. They hope to create more realistic graphics and more cat customization options, along with other animal friends so the cats don’t get lonely.
Here’s a sneak peek. Right now it’s looking pretty low-budge, so here’s hoping that they raise more money.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk