You may think you never want to hear “Timber” ever again, but you’ll want to hear this version, because instead of Ke$ha and Pitbull performing it, you get Gary Oldman.
Video uploaded this week by the London radio station Capital FM shows the British actor reciting the lyrics to the hit song. Apparently the star of the new Robocop reboot was in the mood to play the role of Pitbull as well. Unfortunately, there was nobody around to play the part of Ke$ha.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time