You may think you never want to hear “Timber” ever again, but you’ll want to hear this version, because instead of Ke$ha and Pitbull performing it, you get Gary Oldman.
Video uploaded this week by the London radio station Capital FM shows the British actor reciting the lyrics to the hit song. Apparently the star of the new Robocop reboot was in the mood to play the role of Pitbull as well. Unfortunately, there was nobody around to play the part of Ke$ha.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time