You may think you never want to hear “Timber” ever again, but you’ll want to hear this version, because instead of Ke$ha and Pitbull performing it, you get Gary Oldman.
Video uploaded this week by the London radio station Capital FM shows the British actor reciting the lyrics to the hit song. Apparently the star of the new Robocop reboot was in the mood to play the role of Pitbull as well. Unfortunately, there was nobody around to play the part of Ke$ha.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving