Kate Middleton and that man she walks around with sometimes (oh, right that’s Prince William) posed together at the base of Uluru (also known as Ayers Rock) today during a stop on their three-week tour of New Zealand and Australia. The photo op was reminiscent of one undertaken by William’s parents, Charles and Diana at the same spot during their tour of Australia 31 years ago.
Also in tow for that trip? A very tiny Prince William.
The Duchess of Cambridge recycled a Hobbs Wessex dress for the occasion. No word on William’s preferred brand of khakis.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time