Kate Middleton and that man she walks around with sometimes (oh, right that’s Prince William) posed together at the base of Uluru (also known as Ayers Rock) today during a stop on their three-week tour of New Zealand and Australia. The photo op was reminiscent of one undertaken by William’s parents, Charles and Diana at the same spot during their tour of Australia 31 years ago.
Also in tow for that trip? A very tiny Prince William.
The Duchess of Cambridge recycled a Hobbs Wessex dress for the occasion. No word on William’s preferred brand of khakis.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022