If you’ve ever seen a Dove ‘Real Beauty‘ ad, or even just looked in a mirror, you must watch this amazing parody by Above Average Productions, a comedy network that’s associated with Saturday Night Live‘s Lorne Michaels.
It ends with the kicker, “You fell for our weird psychology experiment, and it showed you you’re not actually a hideous monster. So where’s our Nobel Peace Prize or whatever?”
You’re welcome. Now go about your day, you hideous gorilla.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List