Comedian Billy Eichner has been recruiting celebrities to run around New York harassing normals, and this week, he enlisted his Parks and Recreation co-star Amy Poehler.
They play a game that Eichner calls “That’s not Pitbull — it’s Amy Poehler!” The rules are simple: Amy Poehler dons a Pitbull mask (the rapper, not the animal) and then accosts strangers, revealing her true identity while yelling in their faces.
As you can imagine, it’s a pretty awesome game. Most people are pretty excited to see Amy Poehler, but we know some people secretly wished it had really been Pitbull. Dale.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief