Comedian Billy Eichner has been recruiting celebrities to run around New York harassing normals, and this week, he enlisted his Parks and Recreation co-star Amy Poehler.
They play a game that Eichner calls “That’s not Pitbull — it’s Amy Poehler!” The rules are simple: Amy Poehler dons a Pitbull mask (the rapper, not the animal) and then accosts strangers, revealing her true identity while yelling in their faces.
As you can imagine, it’s a pretty awesome game. Most people are pretty excited to see Amy Poehler, but we know some people secretly wished it had really been Pitbull. Dale.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State