Think browsing the Internet all day has given you a leg up on speed reading? A new test from Staples’ Ereader Research Center will tell you exactly how many words you read a minute, and tell you how much faster or slower you read compared to the national average.
The test challenges you with reading a short passage, and then sees not just how fast you read it, but if you actually remembered the information that you read.
Click the image below to take the test.
Source: Staples eReader Department
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time