Think browsing the Internet all day has given you a leg up on speed reading? A new test from Staples’ Ereader Research Center will tell you exactly how many words you read a minute, and tell you how much faster or slower you read compared to the national average.
The test challenges you with reading a short passage, and then sees not just how fast you read it, but if you actually remembered the information that you read.
Click the image below to take the test.
Source: Staples eReader Department
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma