When Mia Munselle found a GoPro camera laying in a pig pen on her property in Cloverdale, California, she did what most of us would do: She watched it. What she saw on the recorder was very surprising and decided to upload the content to YouTube. Over a million views later and it appears that the internet agrees.
What’s on the tape? The camera appears to have fallen from a plane. After recording its descent, it survived the landing and ended up in the middle of Munselle’s pig pen, where one of the inhabitants thought it was a tasty snack fallen from heaven.
The video is not only a testament to GoPro durability but also proves that pigs will gnaw on almost anything.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This