When Mia Munselle found a GoPro camera laying in a pig pen on her property in Cloverdale, California, she did what most of us would do: She watched it. What she saw on the recorder was very surprising and decided to upload the content to YouTube. Over a million views later and it appears that the internet agrees.
What’s on the tape? The camera appears to have fallen from a plane. After recording its descent, it survived the landing and ended up in the middle of Munselle’s pig pen, where one of the inhabitants thought it was a tasty snack fallen from heaven.
The video is not only a testament to GoPro durability but also proves that pigs will gnaw on almost anything.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State