When Mia Munselle found a GoPro camera laying in a pig pen on her property in Cloverdale, California, she did what most of us would do: She watched it. What she saw on the recorder was very surprising and decided to upload the content to YouTube. Over a million views later and it appears that the internet agrees.
What’s on the tape? The camera appears to have fallen from a plane. After recording its descent, it survived the landing and ended up in the middle of Munselle’s pig pen, where one of the inhabitants thought it was a tasty snack fallen from heaven.
The video is not only a testament to GoPro durability but also proves that pigs will gnaw on almost anything.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org