When Mia Munselle found a GoPro camera laying in a pig pen on her property in Cloverdale, California, she did what most of us would do: She watched it. What she saw on the recorder was very surprising and decided to upload the content to YouTube. Over a million views later and it appears that the internet agrees.
What’s on the tape? The camera appears to have fallen from a plane. After recording its descent, it survived the landing and ended up in the middle of Munselle’s pig pen, where one of the inhabitants thought it was a tasty snack fallen from heaven.
The video is not only a testament to GoPro durability but also proves that pigs will gnaw on almost anything.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List