Dreams that we never even knew we had really do come true.
The team at the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon spliced together clips of an overtly serious Brian Williams reporting the news to make it seem like he’s rapping Snoop Dogg’s “Gin and Juice” for Monday night’s show. And boy oh boy, when the NBC newscaster says his mind is on his money, and his money’s on his mind, we believe him.
This may be greater than when Team Fallon made a Williams “Rapper’s Delight” in February.
Looks like Allison Williams isn’t the only musician in the family.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022