Dreams that we never even knew we had really do come true.
The team at the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon spliced together clips of an overtly serious Brian Williams reporting the news to make it seem like he’s rapping Snoop Dogg’s “Gin and Juice” for Monday night’s show. And boy oh boy, when the NBC newscaster says his mind is on his money, and his money’s on his mind, we believe him.
This may be greater than when Team Fallon made a Williams “Rapper’s Delight” in February.
Looks like Allison Williams isn’t the only musician in the family.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space