Dreams that we never even knew we had really do come true.
The team at the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon spliced together clips of an overtly serious Brian Williams reporting the news to make it seem like he’s rapping Snoop Dogg’s “Gin and Juice” for Monday night’s show. And boy oh boy, when the NBC newscaster says his mind is on his money, and his money’s on his mind, we believe him.
This may be greater than when Team Fallon made a Williams “Rapper’s Delight” in February.
Looks like Allison Williams isn’t the only musician in the family.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'