Actress Lindsay Lohan has revealed she suffered a miscarriage while filming her recent documentary series.
Lohan, 27, broke the news during the finale of her eight-part series, which aired Sunday night on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN network.
“No one knows this—and we can finish after this—I had a miscarriage for those two weeks that I took off,” Lohan tearfully said while reflecting on the documentary, which chronicled her life and career after rehab. “It’s a very long story, but that’s why on the show, when it says she doesn’t want to come down, I couldn’t move, I was sick. Mentally, that messes with you.”
She did not reveal the identity of the father.
“Watching this series, I just know how I felt at that moment, and I can relate to that girl, which sounds kind of crazy,” she said. “I’m like, ‘Oh my God, this is really sad, who’s helping her?'”
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms