Actress Lindsay Lohan has revealed she suffered a miscarriage while filming her recent documentary series.
Lohan, 27, broke the news during the finale of her eight-part series, which aired Sunday night on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN network.
“No one knows this—and we can finish after this—I had a miscarriage for those two weeks that I took off,” Lohan tearfully said while reflecting on the documentary, which chronicled her life and career after rehab. “It’s a very long story, but that’s why on the show, when it says she doesn’t want to come down, I couldn’t move, I was sick. Mentally, that messes with you.”
She did not reveal the identity of the father.
“Watching this series, I just know how I felt at that moment, and I can relate to that girl, which sounds kind of crazy,” she said. “I’m like, ‘Oh my God, this is really sad, who’s helping her?'”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization