Late-night trips to the bathroom are about to get a lot easier.
Plumbing company Kohler is introducing Nightlight, toilet-seat tech that uses a pair of low-intensity LED lights to illuminate your commode at night.
When the toilet seat is down, Nightlight bathes your porcelain with a faint blue glow. Once the seat has been lifted, just the right amount of light fills the bowl. It won’t guarantee the kids’ (and husband’s) aim will always be true, but anything that improves accuracy is welcome at 3AM.
Nightlight runs automatically on a 7-hour schedule – you set it once with a single button press and forget it. Four AA batteries power the lights for about six months.
Kohler Nightlight is available on the company’s Cachet Q3 and Reveal Q3 toilet seats. For more information, visit the Kohler website.
This article was written by Fox Van Allen and originally appeared on Techlicious.
More from Techlicious:
- Kohler Nightlight Toilet Seat Improves Late Night Aim
- The Best Countertop Microwave Oven
- Amazon Makes It a Snap to Order with Its New App
- Help Fight Cancer with the ‘Play to Cure’ App
- Americans Rate Smartphones More Important than Sex
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating