Late-night trips to the bathroom are about to get a lot easier.
Plumbing company Kohler is introducing Nightlight, toilet-seat tech that uses a pair of low-intensity LED lights to illuminate your commode at night.
When the toilet seat is down, Nightlight bathes your porcelain with a faint blue glow. Once the seat has been lifted, just the right amount of light fills the bowl. It won’t guarantee the kids’ (and husband’s) aim will always be true, but anything that improves accuracy is welcome at 3AM.
Nightlight runs automatically on a 7-hour schedule – you set it once with a single button press and forget it. Four AA batteries power the lights for about six months.
Kohler Nightlight is available on the company’s Cachet Q3 and Reveal Q3 toilet seats. For more information, visit the Kohler website.
This article was written by Fox Van Allen and originally appeared on Techlicious.
More from Techlicious:
- Kohler Nightlight Toilet Seat Improves Late Night Aim
- The Best Countertop Microwave Oven
- Amazon Makes It a Snap to Order with Its New App
- Help Fight Cancer with the ‘Play to Cure’ App
- Americans Rate Smartphones More Important than Sex
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization