Who needs apostles when you can have app-postles?
The people who introduced Pope Francis comic books to Italy last November released an app version of the product on Sunday. Now, young Catholics across the world can read comic books featuring Pope Francis’ most famous words and interactions and even color the scenes in themselves.
Both the original comic books and the app are designed to spread the Christian lessons of the Pope to kids in a fun and engaging way. But you’ll have to shell out $2.99 to color in the Pope’s cross on your iPad.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating