On your marks, get set, save $100 on a 16GB iPhone 5s if you buy one from RadioShack, starting today.
The deal gets a mite sweeter if you have an iPhone 4S, in which case RadioShack will hand you an iPhone 5s for nada, crediting you $100 toward the existing $100 deal, which of course equals nothing. Well, the sort of nothing that involves a two-year contract, anyway, since both the $100 standalone and $0 for trade-in deals are limited to contract-arians AT&T, Verizon and Sprint.
As noted, the promotion starts today, April 18, and runs until take-your-best-guess. MacRumors quotes a supposed Radio Shack source as saying “the promotion does not currently have an end date.”
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body