The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton photobombed a fan’s selfie during an April 14 visit to Christchurch, New Zealand, with her husband and the Duke of Cambridge Prince William. The image was reportedly posted on Reddit via Imgur earlier this week with the caption “Royal with cheese.” A Reddit commenter joked that the royal was “determining whether to high five or fist bump.” In the world of selfies, this photo would be considered a royal flush.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.