The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton photobombed a fan’s selfie during an April 14 visit to Christchurch, New Zealand, with her husband and the Duke of Cambridge Prince William. The image was reportedly posted on Reddit via Imgur earlier this week with the caption “Royal with cheese.” A Reddit commenter joked that the royal was “determining whether to high five or fist bump.” In the world of selfies, this photo would be considered a royal flush.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.